- Google Analytics – to record anonymous data about how people are using our website.
- Abandoned Carts – We use a plugin to record when someone fails to complete checkout so that we can contact them to help them to complete the purchase and monitor whether this has happened.
- Google AdWords – Google uses third party cookies to track when someone clicks on an advert for our website and see whether they made a purchase.
- Google Maps – Google adds some third party cookies when you load the map on our contact page.
- Cookie Notice – We also use a cookie to remember if you have dismissed the cookie notice on our website.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.